CONSULTATIONS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS (Until July 2014)
Consultation Package: 4 Parts – $375
Implementing dietary changes to your infant or toddler’s daily nutrition is no small task! If you are in need of some in-depth support with your child’s health challenges (i.e. gastro-intestinal (GI) issues, skin problems, allergies, weak immune system), this package is ideal. During your four part consultation, Annika will guide you through assessing the problem and your child’s nutritional needs.
Part 1: Evaluation & Assessment - 90 minutes
(Meet with Annika by phone, Skype/FaceTime, or in person Miami Beach, FL)
- Discussion of your goals, your child’s medical and health history, health status, and symptoms.
- Assessment of your child’s nutritional status and imbalances based on his/her diet & symptoms.
- Coaching to address the specific nutrition needs of your child or children.
- Education: Understand why certain foods are beneficial or harmful to your child, you’ll need to learn about some key topics in children’s nutrition. You will finish this consultation with a clear picture of what your child should eat so his health ailments or picky eating habits will improve.
Part 2: Plan Preparation – 60 minutes (Annika’s prep-work)
- Annika will prepare a customize diet and supplement plan based on goals and assessment.
- Plan will include specific eating suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages, foods to avoid, and supplements. It will also include strategy on how to implement the diet, how to make certain recipes, links to videos, support networks, recommended reading, and other educational resources.
- Email and/or phone call with questions on your program and how to implement it.
- Optional Lab Testing discussion: Nutritional blood tests, urine test, stool test, and saliva test can be ordered to help assess your child’s current nutritional needs, allergies, and sensitivities. You can read more about them in the Fees Listed at RockwellNutrition.
- Email and/or phone call to discuss progress, questions, modifications to program, strategy revisions, etc.
- Optional review of lab test results.
|Purchase Comprehensive Consultation Here|
- Pay: To begin, please first pay for your consultation.
- Fill Out Questionnaire: Please fax/email us your Nutrition Questionnaire. It will take about 15+ minutes to fill out, and will ask you questions about your child’s current eating patterns, health concerns, goals, health history, and food preferences. A three day food recall will be necessary.
- Schedule your consultation meeting time here: