PLEASE NOTE: Annika’s practice is full due to the amount of time she spends with each client over the course of many months. However, she can accept 1 new client each month. Please keep this in mind as finding your first consultation time availability can be challenging. Email if you are considering buying a package but you are not sure. Annika@ FoodForKidsHealth .com (take out the spaces)
Existing Client Follow-Up Consultation: 75 Minutes – $80
Clients who have already completed their initial consultation package can purchase a follow-up consultation. The time spent can be spread out to include emails, phone conversations, and/or in-person consultation.
Existing Clients: Are you looking for the customized supplement recommendations I made for you? Here is the HealthWave Login.
And here is your Victus Health Diet Software Login for your meals and recipes.
Consultation Package: 4 Parts – $375
Implementing dietary changes to your infant or toddler’s daily nutrition is no small task! If you are in need of some in-depth support with your child’s health challenges (i.e. behavior issues, ADHD, autism, “picky eaters”, gastro-intestinal (GI)/tummy issues, eczema, rashes, allergies, ear infections, chronic coughs/sinus, weak immune system), this package is ideal. During your four part consultation, Annika will guide you through assessing the problem and your child’s nutritional needs.
Part 1: Evaluation & Assessment – 90 minutes
(Meet with Annika by phone, Skype/FaceTime, or in person in Southwest Ranches, FL)
- Discussion of your goals, your child’s medical and health history, health status, and symptoms.
- Assessment of your child’s nutritional status and imbalances based on his/her diet & symptoms.
- Coaching to address the specific nutrition needs and symptoms your child is having.
- Education: Understand how your child is biochemically unique and start to uncover which foods/diets are beneficial or harmful for his/her health. You will finish this consultation with a clear picture of what changes will need to be made, as well as some optional lab testing you may want to consider.
Part 2: Plan Preparation – 60 minutes (Annika’s prep-work)
- Annika will prepare a customize diet and supplement plan based on goals and assessment, as well as links to recommended reading and other educational resources pertaining to your child’s health and nutritional concerns.
- Your plan will include specific eating suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages, foods to avoid, and supplements. It will also include strategy on how to implement the diet, how to make certain recipes, links to videos, support networks, recommended reading, and other educational resources.
- You will have access to dozens of recipes via Victus Health Diet software which will be customized for your child’s needs (i.e. food allergies or sensitivities removed). As your child’s health changes over time, his/her diet will be further customized within the software which has thousands of possible recipes.
- This time can be split up between email and/or phone call with questions on your program and how to implement it.
- Optional Lab Testing discussion: Nutritional blood tests, urine test, stool test, and hair mineral test can be ordered to help assess your child’s current nutritional needs, allergies, sensitivities, GI health, and immune system. All lab tests are offered to you at cost (no markup) and range from $100-$350.
- The lab tests offered include food sensitivity testing via LEAP MRT by Oxford Labs, or ALCAT, hair mineral analysis with heavy metals (Analytical Research Labs), urine Organic Acid Tests (OAT) including oxalates and microbiology (Great Plains Labs – GPL), Comprehensive 2-Day Stool Analysis by GPL, SpectraCell’s Nutritional Status test, MTHFR genetic mutation, Gluten Sensitivity Array 3 (Cyrex Labs), and 24-hour urine Iodine loading test (Hakala Labs).
- Email and/or phone call to discuss progress, questions, modifications to program, strategy revisions, etc.
- Or, review of new lab test results
- If allotted time runs out, you may purchase of a “Follow-up Consultation”.
|Purchase Comprehensive Consultation Here|
- Pay: To begin, please first pay for your consultation.
- Fill Out Questionnaire: Please email us your Nutrition Questionnaire. It will take about 15+ minutes to fill out, and will ask you questions about your child’s current eating patterns, health concerns, goals, health history, and food preferences. A 3-day food recall will be necessary.
- Schedule your consultation meeting time here: