Raw milk (unpasteurized) is one of the hottest health foods because it is easy to digest, contains immune building compounds, natural enzymes, and CLA which yields true health benefits. The research on raw dairy is fascinating. However, pasteurized cow’s milk is linked to ear/sinus infections, colds, allergies, skin rashes, constipation, and diarrhea in kids and adults.More details on Raw Milk here.
The challenge is finding a reputable farm which is clean and ethical from which to obtain your raw milk. It’s available in health foods stores in Florida. And many farms ship their goods directly to you or Co-Ops. You can find a raw milk farm here.
Additional Resources & References:
- Book “Know your Fats” by Dr. Mary Enig PhD (fatty acid expert)
- Weston Price Foundation: Breast Milk Nutrient Comparison Chart
- Book: The Whole Soy Story by Kaayla Daniels, PhD
- Book: Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig PhD
- Omega Research (Peer reviewed research on Omega 3 fatty acids)
- The Untold Story of Milk by Ron Schmid